While it might not feel like spring outside, the semester is starting to come to a close. As we start to prepare for final papers and projects, it can be too easy to start to feel overwhelmed. Don’t let your impending deadlines get the better of you this semester. Weingarten has some tools that can help.
- First, we suggest laying out all your deadlines on a calendar. This helps you see what tasks are coming up (Stop by Weingarten to pick up one of these calendars).
- Next, work backwards from your larger project deadlines and/or exams. Break down these tasks into smaller, more manageable tasks.
- Create deadlines for these mini-tasks and write these deadlines on the calendar as well.
- These mini-deadlines will help to make sure you are staying on track with your assignments. These deadlines are personal, so if you need to move some around or reschedule, you can! Just make sure you are not falling too far behind.
- Make sure to note any other personal obligations you have on this calendar.
- Call Weingarten at 215-573-9235 to schedule an appointment with a learning instructor who can help you utilize this calendar, make a plan for your studying, or help you manage multiple papers and assignments.
- Schedule time to attend the Study Hacks for Reading Days workshops:
- Monday, April 23rd from 5:00 – 6:00 p.m. at the Weingarten Center
- Tuesday, April 25th from 5:00 – 6:00 p.m. in ARCH 110
- Register at goo.gl/iGH4rk
Enjoy the rest of your spring semester!
Remember Weingarten is here to help!
By: Kelcey Grogan, Learning Instructor and Research Fellow